The past two months have gone so fast. Nicolas is getting big, he gained 2.5 lbs last month! He is now nearing 12 lbs and about 23 inches long. His hair is growing in fast, I think its going to be curly from the look of it. His eyes are a medium blue color. We went for his 2 month check up on Monday and he continues to be a healthy and happy little guy. He loves to sleep and has been sleeping through the night as soon as we would let him, although recently he has been wanting to stay up until midnight to be sure to get plenty of time with David after work. David recently got a promotion, and with that comes a new role and a lot to learn. Nico and I have been staying busy with play dates and Moms group activities. I am doing an independent study and teaching an online class this semester, so I try to get as much work done during nap time as possible. Lucy is adjusting well, she is interested in him but keeps her distance most of the time. We took our first weekend trip to Austin a few weeks ago and had our first date night last week. Overall, all is well in Texas and we are in love with our new addition.
We haven't been doing much blogging, but we have been doing a lot of photo taking over the past two months. Here are some of our favorites.
 |
| David likes to zip Nico up in his sweatshirts, he won't fit much longer. |
.jpg) |
| Sporting a cute new outfit and the first semblance of a side part. |
 |
| Sleepy morning for everyone |
 |
| One of the first baths |
 |
| Happy reading! |
 |
| Trying out David's vintage sailor outfit |
 |
| A rare moment when Nicolas is unhappy |
 |
| All dressed up and no place to go. |
 |
| First day of swim class |
 |
| Today, it snowed in Dallas! |
Loved seeing the new photo's. I am Facebook-challenged so I enjoyed the photo-filled post! He is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteOh my, Denaye. He is the cutest little thing. So handsome. I love the family snuggle time picture- you all look so happy and in love with each other.
ReplyDelete