Happy Thanksgiving--a little early! We are busy here making last minute baby preparations. Based on my exam this past Friday the doctor thought he could be here anytime, likely over the weekend. She was surprised to see us back on Tuesday for our follow up appointment but assured us that it really will be "any day now." As of Friday his estimated weight was 7 pounds 8 ounces, gaining about an ounce a day. David is not a rush for him to come, he said "the bigger the better", I can't say I am in total agreement with that statement. He is not due until this coming Sunday anyways, but we were motivated to get a lot of last minute things finished up over the weekend. The nursery is ready, so I included a few photos below:
![]() |
| 39 weeks! |
![]() |
| Lucy took a bath, then went off to visit a friend for a few days. |
Hopefully you will all be hearing good news from us very soon--maybe a Thanksgiving baby?





No comments:
Post a Comment