September and October have been busy months. In September, we took a trip to DC to celebrate the wedding of good friends Natalie and Adam, and then were able to spend time with family and friends at a lovely baby shower (which I forgot to take photos!). October has been spent trying to soak up the nice weather and get everything prepared for the big arrival coming. We have been so fortunate to be showered with many thoughtful gifts from family and friends over the past few months. We have nearly all we need to prepare for the upcoming arrival of our little one.
Here are some pictures:
| Nat & Adam rehearsing for the big day! |
| Happy to fit into my bridesmaid dress at 30 weeks |
| We wrapped up our childbirth and infant care classes |
| We attended our first Texas-style high school football game, complete with a 700 person marching band! |
| We hosted a much belated housewarming party (I promise she wasn't our only guest) |
| My good friend Amanda sent Baby B a great package of handmade goods, including this relic of a t-shirt that she turned into a romper. |
| And this gorgeous quilt, along with lots of matching accessories. |
| The nursery is getting close to completion. |
20 Weeks & 35 Weeks, quite the change!
| My book club friends hosted a little "book" themed baby shower for David and I. |
| We spent a great fall morning checking out the displays at the Dallas Arboretum |
| This is the only noticeable sign of fall in our neighborhood! |
| Our little guy at 34 weeks! |



I can't wait to see the nursery in person...not to mention Baby B. I love him already!
ReplyDelete