Friday, October 26, 2012

Making Progress

I thought I would post a little pre-weekend photo update, its been a busy week at our house. Fortunately, we aren't the ones doing the work this time!

We have a fridge!
The wood flooring installation started on Tuesday. This is the office, the room we painted last week.
We finished painting the fireplace in the den on Monday, and the floors are being sanded in there today

We had to go to pick the color this morning, we are going with the bottom color.


Everything is on schedule for our move-in next week. In other fun news, I got lunch with Owen Wilson at Whole Foods today. Ok...so I didn't actually eat with him, but we both bought our lunch at the same time. Close enough! We have a low-key weekend ahead of us, I assume it will be the last one we get for awhile.

I am tossing around the idea of painting the rest of the den the same color as the fireplace. Anyone have an opinion?


1 comment:

  1. Love the floor color. I think the den could look really nice all white, but I'd live with it for a few weeks or months before making a decision.

    ReplyDelete